Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Help! What career should I look into?

As you can probably tell, I have no idea as to what major to look into. Can you tell me what fields my interests might apply to?



-I love editing pictures on programs like Photoshop-I like to manipulate things like contrast, color, and layers.

-I also like taking pictures, but my college does not offer a photography program.

-I love animals, but there is also no veterinary program!!

-To continue this pattern, I'm interested in web page design, but my college doesn't offer that either!!

-I like to learn about software and the Internet, but NOT how a computer itself works.

-I enjoy working with my hands sometimes-fixing things and making things, but I don't want to be a blue-collar worker!



What can you tell me from these interests? Or am I just a hopeless case?