Thursday, September 16, 2010

Hello all! I am seriously considering becoming a flight attendant,but have a 12 yr old and hubby, can it work?

I would like to know from any other f/a that have made it work out? I know at the beginning there is a training period in which i will be away from home and also on reserve should I pass the 1st stage BUT how long until I get to make my own schedule up? also, with holding a line will that make me at home more or less? what is the usual time away from home for most? also what is the salary like? I am currently making $45k and know there will be a huge paycut but I have done my research and read that f/a can make up to $60k or more, is that true?? Please help me out! I am giving myself a headache stressing this!! My hubby is all for it but I want to know if I'll be broke doing this change in career, I want to try something new and exciting and now is the time to do so!!



Any advice is greatly appreciated esp. from current flight attendants with kids/hubbies/wives etc... thanks!