Thursday, September 16, 2010

HD Couriers...Is this company legit? Their email was krd@mail.com which sounds generic.read more?

I applied for a job recently as an Office Runner for $18.90/hr, which sounded too good to be true and I should have known better. Today a woman called (Oregon phone #) and told me my resume had been 'pre-approved' and to go to the website www.hdcouriers.com to fill out the 'contractual agreement'. When I asked where the job opening was, she said it was in ';my area';, no city, that they were expanding all over the US. She told me the great perks about a co. car after a week and 401K, ins, etc. I asked what kind of co. they were and she again directed me to the site. I asked about the 'agreement', she said this was just my info, go to the site. Ok, does anyone know anything about this company, HDCouriers, or job offers with that email address? Is this just a big scam? Should I be worried that they have all my info from my resume? What kind of co. are they? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!