Thursday, September 16, 2010

Having Problems Deciding?

I am having problems deciding if I should stay with my current employer or accept a position in Tampa. Unfortunatly, I just started working here a month ago and I like this job, but I was waiting for this position in Tampa for months, and just now came up. I did decline them before, but they came back and I indirectly accepted. I now think I made the wrong decision.

I feel really bad in leaving, but I will also regret letting this opportunity go.

I currently like where I am but I will have new challenges and the opportunity to learn new skills.

I am unsure if I would like Tampa. What is Tampa like?

I have fears of burning bridges. If I leave, I would like to leave on good terms. They really like me and I know they will be upset if I decide to leave.

I am very confused and I don't know what to do.

I do have problems with over thinking things and trying to make decisions.

Can anyone help?



What would you do if another opportunity came up like I am in.



Thx